Bridger is looking for a talented Web Developer to join our team in supporting client projects. The right candidate is collaborative, has extensive Webflow experience, and is passionate about creating beautiful, functional, and innovative websites. In this role you’ll work closely with our team to create, maintain, and improve various web projects, primarily using the Webflow platform. If this sounds like you, please apply below.
In this role you will:
• Work on various web projects primarily using the Webflow platform
• Collaborate with clients and cross-functional teams to understand project requirements
• Implement and maintain Webflow site structure, templates, and custom code
• Ensure cross-browser compatibility and adherence to web standards
• Work with design files in Figma and translate them into reality using Webflow
• Optimize website performance and troubleshoot any issues that may arise
• Stay up-to-date with the latest web development technologies and trends
Experience you already have:
• A solid portfolio of Webflow development projects
• 2+ years of experience at a creative agency or equivalent marketing experience
• Strong understanding of web development best practices and the Webflow platform
• Experience with responsive web design and development
• Strong problem-solving and debugging skills
• Ability to work independently, but also be an excellent collaborator with the team
• A solid understanding of web design principles and user experience
• Great communication skills and humble attitude – no egos here!
• This role is freelance. Location and working hours are flexible.
• Starts as contract with a potential for full-time if it makes the right fit.